Follow these tips for better pictures on your Wedding Day
A selection of 10 important tips every bride-to-be should follow to have better pictures on the wedding day:
1. If your wedding takes place indoors, decide beforehand a place outside where you can make some pictures between the ceremony and reception or after cutting the cake. Natural light gives a new life to your photos.
2. Vary the background in group shots, posing everyone in front of the same bush, from your parents until your friends, is absolutely boring!
3. Try to position your wedding cake away from the wall but without any “junk” around that disperse the attention of the cake in the photographs, such as doors, glass reflectors, etc.
4. Instead of boring and tedious posed photographs, opt to ask your wedding photographer to naturally capture the friendly moments of your and your guests, without disturbing anyone.
5. You’ll look slimmer and taller if you put your shoulders back when posing for the photographs.
6. Even if you don’t normally wear makeup, on this day its use becomes necessary. Of course we’re talking about neutral colours of makeup and nothing glossy to avoid reflections.
7. Not all photos have to have the face of someone. Sometimes details tell a different perspective on the story of your day.
8. The bride should not be all in white, with white dress and white bouquet. If the dress is white, try to complement the bouquet with some color.
9. Do not try to control everything. Spontaneous photographs will give extra value to your wedding album when the photographer is editing your material.
10. Work with the natural elements. A little rain or wind in your hair will only make everything look more natural.